MOC - Minimal ogre collision - Simple and lightweight collision
So what about 'MOC'?
Minimal Ogre3D Collision Detection or short MOC is a small toolkit to provide simple and lightweight collision detection and accurate mousepicking in a very non-intrusive manner for the Ogre3D rendering engine. MOC's main purpose is to provide a solution where the integration and use of common physics or collision libraries would be a total overkill. Easy to use even for a beginner level C++ / Ogre3D programmer keeps your head free for more important tasks and your projects code-base slim.
Links and download:
- MOC demo 1.0 beta - win32 demo,binaries, source and media [SourceForge]
- MOC demo 1.0 beta - VC++ 2005 express project files, sources [SourceForge]
- Latest - MOC toolkit source C++ [Google Code]
- Latest - MMOC toolkit source, C# port for MOgre [Google Code]
- MOC Discussion and Comments on Ogre3d.org
- MOC - Google Code repository.
Check out the video here: